testing thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

testing thread

Post by Sarita on Sat May 03, 2008 8:39 pm

do you have a testing thread for people who are changing their signatures and or avatars? and are there any rules regarding size and what not? thanks!
Sarita
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: testing thread

Post by Paperyoshi on Sat May 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Sarita wrote:do you have a testing thread for people who are changing their signatures and or avatars? and are there any rules regarding size and what not? thanks!

I don't get it....by testing thread do you mean like a preview of youre pic? because if so then yes you can see a preview of youre signature by pressin the button but for the avatar i don't know why, we can't....

View user profile http://fr.youtube.com/user/Yoshiandme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarita on Sat May 03, 2008 8:49 pm

yes you can hit preview, but I mean a place where you can post "testing' and see how it looks when you post, if your code is correct (for graphical sigs) if the size looks right for the boards etc. a thread where you can center it and such, to make sure it looks right. you can turn off the posting counts for that thread if you put it in a separate forum and set it up that way, so it doesn't become a way for people to get post counts up. Smile

also another question, but don't know if i put it here, in the topic, or edit my previous post, so please forgive me-

but for the friends codes forum..do you post your codes for your different games all in one post, is there different threads for each game, or how do we do this? I see the forum, but the only thread in it is locked, and its confusing. is there somewhere else to post this other than that forum?
Sarita
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paperyoshi on Sat May 03, 2008 8:58 pm

Sarita wrote:but for the friends codes forum..do you post your codes for your different games all in one post, is there different threads for each game, or how do we do this? I see the forum, but the only thread in it is locked, and its confusing. is there somewhere else to post this other than that forum?

Ok..hum well....since there's no topics for the ''Wi-fi friends code'' forum then i guess you can make one. The real topic for it got deleted before you arrived. It would be much simplier for the forumer if you make a topic for each game...except if you make a table saying the game and the codes and you edit each time someone drop his FC, then it could be alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarita on Sat May 03, 2008 9:09 pm

O_O I think I understand you. though the table thing sounds like a lot of work. Razz i think the easiest would be to make a separate thread for each game and people can put their friends codes in each thread. that way people can just go to that thread if they have that game and want codes. I wasn't sure if I could start that or not, since i am new. but from what I am understanding, that seems ok. I want to play!! so I will do that, and start putting in my codes. I will start with mario kart since that is whats in the wii at the moment. Laughing if thats wrong, forgive me and the forum mod can do what they like. thanks!
Sarita
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paperyoshi on Sat May 03, 2008 11:23 pm

no problem ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content