Music contest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Music contest.

Post by ZombieKoolaidMan on Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:46 pm

Ok heres another one of those contest things. Since I am a fanatic of Rock Band I am going to do a lyrics contest. Every week I'll post Lyrics for one of the songs on rock band. The first person who gets the name of the song gets a point. If you can name the song and the band you get 2 points.Ok here are the first lyrics

One, Two , Three, Take my hand and come with me,
Becouse you look so fine I'da realy wanna make you mine.

Score:

Shi: 2
Calcatchem:2


Last edited by ZombieKoolaidMan on Wed May 28, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ZombieKoolaidMan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-04-22
Age : 23
Location : VA soon monterrey mexico.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by Shi on Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:11 pm

"Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl"
avatar
Shi
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-04-24
Location : Monterrey, Mexico

View user profile http://www.WiFi-Heroes.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by ZombieKoolaidMan on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:28 pm

Yes Shi thats right 2 points.
avatar
ZombieKoolaidMan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-04-22
Age : 23
Location : VA soon monterrey mexico.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by ZombieKoolaidMan on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:49 am

Ok here is the second song.

Exitlight. Break for night. Take my hand. We're of to never never land.
avatar
ZombieKoolaidMan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-04-22
Age : 23
Location : VA soon monterrey mexico.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by Paperyoshi on Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:12 am

Warning Zombiekoolaidman
Double posting

_________________
avatar
Paperyoshi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 216
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 25
Location : Montreal->Québec->Canada [Yep, i speak french]

View user profile http://fr.youtube.com/user/Yoshiandme

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by Sarita on Sat May 03, 2008 7:03 pm

hi. I am new here. I am Zombie Koolaid's mom. I have a question to make sure I understand the rules. you warned ZKM about double posting. how exactly is that double posting? he posted two different subjects on two different days. can you not do that? I see these things about double posting and it is very different from the numerous other sites I have belonged to. could you please elaborate on this? I want to make sure I do not make any mistakes. On other sites I have belonged to, double posting is posting the same thing twice, one right after another. this can happen by mistake with a computer glitch. It can also mean repeatedly posting (ie spamming) in the same thread, post after post after post with one different thing in each post for example, just minutes after each other. really is not technically double posting, but more spamming the boards.
I want to make sure I am following the rules, and double posting seems to be a particularly strict rule, however I am confused on what the definition is for this site. if you could please clarify this I would appreciate it. thank you! Very Happy
avatar
Sarita
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by Paperyoshi on Sat May 03, 2008 7:05 pm

Sarita wrote:hi. I am new here. I am Zombie Koolaid's mom. I have a question to make sure I understand the rules. you warned ZKM about double posting. how exactly is that double posting? he posted two different subjects on two different days. can you not do that? I see these things about double posting and it is very different from the numerous other sites I have belonged to. could you please elaborate on this? I want to make sure I do not make any mistakes. On other sites I have belonged to, double posting is posting the same thing twice, one right after another. this can happen by mistake with a computer glitch. It can also mean repeatedly posting (ie spamming) in the same thread, post after post after post with one different thing in each post for example, just minutes after each other. really is not technically double posting, but more spamming the boards.
I want to make sure I am following the rules, and double posting seems to be a particularly strict rule, however I am confused on what the definition is for this site. if you could please clarify this I would appreciate it. thank you! Very Happy

Double posting is like the name is saying....you post 2 coments one after another. The best way to follow this rule is editing youre last coment. If, by mistake, you double post you can still delete youre last post and edit the one before...normally i give people 1 day to fix that but zombiekoolaidman is an exception because he makes a lot of infraction to the rules.

Ho and if you have question post it on the ''Questions?'' forum.

_________________
avatar
Paperyoshi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 216
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 25
Location : Montreal->Québec->Canada [Yep, i speak french]

View user profile http://fr.youtube.com/user/Yoshiandme

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by mariofanatic166 on Sat May 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Paperyoshi wrote:
Sarita wrote:hi. I am new here. I am Zombie Koolaid's mom. I have a question to make sure I understand the rules. you warned ZKM about double posting. how exactly is that double posting? he posted two different subjects on two different days. can you not do that? I see these things about double posting and it is very different from the numerous other sites I have belonged to. could you please elaborate on this? I want to make sure I do not make any mistakes. On other sites I have belonged to, double posting is posting the same thing twice, one right after another. this can happen by mistake with a computer glitch. It can also mean repeatedly posting (ie spamming) in the same thread, post after post after post with one different thing in each post for example, just minutes after each other. really is not technically double posting, but more spamming the boards.
I want to make sure I am following the rules, and double posting seems to be a particularly strict rule, however I am confused on what the definition is for this site. if you could please clarify this I would appreciate it. thank you! Very Happy

Double posting is like the name is saying....you post 2 coments one after another. The best way to follow this rule is editing youre last coment. If, by mistake, you double post you can still delete youre last post and edit the one before...normally i give people 1 day to fix that but zombiekoolaidman is an exception because he makes a lot of infraction to the rules.

Ho and if you have question post it on the ''Questions?'' forum.

Nicely done Paperyoshi Razz
avatar
mariofanatic166
Admin
Admin

Posts : 169
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 23
Location : Staunton, Virginia

View user profile http://youtube.com/mariofanatic166

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by Paperyoshi on Sat May 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Haha thanks ^^

But getting back to topic now....

_________________
avatar
Paperyoshi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 216
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 25
Location : Montreal->Québec->Canada [Yep, i speak french]

View user profile http://fr.youtube.com/user/Yoshiandme

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by ZombieKoolaidMan on Tue May 06, 2008 9:28 pm

OK..... thanks for totaly burning my mom paperyoshi and mario. Evil or Very Mad now if no ones going to answer than i'll just get the next lirics. this one should be easy.

Should i stay or should i go now?
Should i stay or should i go now?
If i go will there be trouble?
If i stay will there be double?

BTW the last song was Enter Sandman by Metallica.
avatar
ZombieKoolaidMan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-04-22
Age : 23
Location : VA soon monterrey mexico.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by Calcatchem on Fri May 23, 2008 10:28 pm

CLASH!!! Should I stay or should i Go?

ONE OF MY FAVE's!! Not to highjack this but that was one of the songs in my "Your-Rock" Krock Playlist on KROCK (92.3 in New York). They have this thing where you can submit your own playlist and they will play it if they like the songs you picked (or, I guess they randomly pick them or something Laughing ) but mine got chosen the night that GTAIV came out, it was on at 5:00, about 5 hours before I left for launch. DJ Ian called me up to tell me that I won. I sound so stupid, I was picking up my sister at her friends house when I look down at my cell phone and see "UNKNOWN NAME" calling. I'm like, well who the heck could this be? So I answer, and its him!!
I came home and actually recorded myself on the radio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNlohLvOZWk

Here's mine for your thread:

Sometimes when Im alone,
I wonder aloud,
If youre watching over me
Some place far abound.
avatar
Calcatchem
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-05-22
Age : 28
Location : CT

View user profile http://www.minimotogp.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by ZombieKoolaidMan on Wed May 28, 2008 6:44 pm

oh crap i cant remember this aarrrrggggg!!!! also to anone else feel free to do what calcatchem did. Come on dont be shy!
avatar
ZombieKoolaidMan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-04-22
Age : 23
Location : VA soon monterrey mexico.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by Chris on Thu May 29, 2008 8:24 pm

ZombieKoolaidMan wrote:oh crap i cant remember this aarrrrggggg!!!! also to anone else feel free to do what calcatchem did. Come on dont be shy!
try this one, it's my fav. Razz

You sit there in your heartache
Waiting on some beautiful boy to
To save you from your old ways
You play forgiveness
Watch him now, here he comes


if you don't get this one, I'll post a second stanza, in a couple days Razz
avatar
Chris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-05-16
Age : 23
Location : Playin Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by ZombieKoolaidMan on Thu May 29, 2008 8:45 pm

ok i know this!!!!

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG!!!
by THE KILLERS!
avatar
ZombieKoolaidMan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-04-22
Age : 23
Location : VA soon monterrey mexico.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by Chris on Thu May 29, 2008 8:51 pm

ZombieKoolaidMan wrote:ok i know this!!!!

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG!!!
by THE KILLERS!
+2 yep Razz
avatar
Chris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-05-16
Age : 23
Location : Playin Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by ZombieKoolaidMan on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:54 pm

ok heres the next one its pretty easy.

I get by with a little help from freinds!

scince its so easy it only gets one line. banana

come on people the title is in the lirics! I get by with a little help from my freinds by the beatles!

ok heres the next one

Lucy in the sky with diamonds......
avatar
ZombieKoolaidMan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-04-22
Age : 23
Location : VA soon monterrey mexico.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by blackrose on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:31 pm

i know the songs just not who they are by isn't that sad *tear* not the whole beatles thing though isn't it lucy *i feel so stupid right now XD*


Last edited by darkangel on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot somethin')
avatar
blackrose
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Posts : 38
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 24
Location : my own little world called----THE WORLD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by ZombieKoolaidMan on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:06 am

you just said who they were.
avatar
ZombieKoolaidMan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-04-22
Age : 23
Location : VA soon monterrey mexico.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by blackrose on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:05 pm

ok so maybe i did but that doesn't mean i can name anything else IT WAS A LUCKY GUESS sorta
avatar
blackrose
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Posts : 38
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 24
Location : my own little world called----THE WORLD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by Calcatchem on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:19 pm

Answer to mine was "cemetary gates" by Pantera.
avatar
Calcatchem
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-05-22
Age : 28
Location : CT

View user profile http://www.minimotogp.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by Sio on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:30 am

ZombieKoolaidMan wrote:ok heres the next one its pretty easy.

I get by with a little help from freinds!

scince its so easy it only gets one line. banana

come on people the title is in the lirics! I get by with a little help from my freinds by the beatles!

ok heres the next one

Lucy in the sky with diamonds......

"Lucy and the Sky of Diamonds" by the Beatles.
avatar
Sio
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-06-05
Location : I don't know...

View user profile http://otaku-central.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by Snyper009 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:05 pm

im gonna try and bring this topic back to life

OK here we go

"Neon lights, nobel prize, when a mirror speaks, the reflection lies"

(NOTE the rules are same as before but i will reset the scores, and majority of these songs are from the GH and rock band series)
avatar
Snyper009
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music contest.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum