mariofanatic166
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

favorite song to listen to and to dance to

5 posters

Go down

favorite song to listen to and to dance to Empty favorite song to listen to and to dance to

Post by blackrose Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:20 am

I love listening to 2 song : Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep and now caremelldancen( mariofanatic166 got me hooked on that one ) and dancen to caremelldancen makes you look silly but i love dancen to it is that insane or what how bout we make a con test out of this put your favorite video on youtube that includes your favorite song you have till july 13 to get it in and u can only enter once whoever has the best song and graphics will be the winner and figuritivly the king or queen of videos you can make your own youtube video to enter if you want to by you can just find it if you perfer please enter
blackrose
blackrose
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

favorite song to listen to and to dance to Empty Re: favorite song to listen to and to dance to

Post by PrincessZeldaGirl Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:52 am

CARAMEL DANSAN!!

lol..

PrincessZeldaGirl
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

favorite song to listen to and to dance to Empty Re: favorite song to listen to and to dance to

Post by blackrose Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:54 am

who doesn't love that song
blackrose
blackrose
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieKoolaidMan Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:21 am

well i dont realy dance to music..... but i listen to almost any kind. ( exlusions are death and scream metal, christian rock uuugggg, and country.) but i mostly like classic rock. my faverite band to listen to is Black Mages. they did all the rock songs for allmost all the FF. and some other songs too. but i lost my camera so i cant do a vid right now......
ZombieKoolaidMan
ZombieKoolaidMan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Snyper009 Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:58 pm

I like the 90's rock like Pearl Jam, red hot chili peppers, audioslave, stuff like that
Snyper009
Snyper009
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sio Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:38 am

Well, I like pretty much all of the anime dances I can find (Hare Hare Yukai, Motteke! Sailor Fuku, Hanamaru Sensation, etc) and there's a song I like which a friend made a dance to. I normally don't dance in front of people though...
Sio
Sio
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

http://otaku-central.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down