mariofanatic166
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RockBand for Wii

5 posters

Go down

RockBand for Wii Empty RockBand for Wii

Post by mariofanatic166 Mon May 26, 2008 1:14 am

Ok, this game looks so freakin' awesome! At first, I thought that Guitar Hero was awesome, but instead, I want RockBand now! The official release date is June 22. (Only in the US) Plus, the Wii version offers 5 extra songs that aren't on the PS2, PS3, or Xbox 360 versions. The Wii version of the game was officially announced on January 31, 2008 by Electronic Arts CEO John Riccitiello. What really sucks though, is that it costs $170.00! I can see why, beacuse it comes with, the guitar, the drum set, and the microphone. But still, that alot! I only have $20.00 at the moment, so I have to save $150.00 in less than a month! Sad

RockBand for Wii Rock-b10

Each instrument is represented by a different interface: bass guitar (left), drums (middle), lead guitar (right), vocals (top). The Band Meter (green meter on left) measures the performance of each band member, while the Energy Meter (gold meter beneath each interface) tracks each player's Overdrive.
mariofanatic166
mariofanatic166
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/mariofanatic166

Back to top Go down

RockBand for Wii Empty Re: RockBand for Wii

Post by Chris Mon May 26, 2008 2:18 pm

I have it for the PS2, but the entire set for the PS2 was $180. And the PS2 is getting an expansion, while the 360 & PS3 can both download new songs.

and the game is fun, but the set only comes with one guitar, when there is also a BASS part in the game, si, you end up having to buy another guitar.

I bought everything seperatly. I use a GH3 Guitar, the Rock Band Drumset, and a Logitech Mic. , they all work fine, but I'm planing on getting the expansion, when it comes out, and the actual Fender StratoCaster Guitar controller later.

NOTE ~ GH3 Guitar Controllers work for Rock Band, but Rock Band's Guitar Controller DOES NOT work on GH3 Exclamation
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieKoolaidMan Tue May 27, 2008 7:31 pm

Rock band is probably the best so far that harmonix has made..... at least until guitar hero 4 comes out.
ZombieKoolaidMan
ZombieKoolaidMan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 29, 2008 7:59 pm

ZombieKoolaidMan wrote:Rock band is probably the best so far that harmonix has made..... at least until guitar hero 4 comes out.

I think GH4 will do horrible, cause the series is just running dry, and keeps having the same stuff. And by adding Drums and Mic. , it's no longer a GUITAR hero, is it?
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Paperyoshi Thu May 29, 2008 8:00 pm

someone know when its coming out in Canada?
Paperyoshi
Paperyoshi

http://fr.youtube.com/user/Yoshiandme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 29, 2008 8:13 pm

Paperyoshi wrote:someone know when its coming out in Canada?

probably the same as the U.S.
Chris
Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Paperyoshi Thu May 29, 2008 8:14 pm

All the sources i have say the date for The U.S. only.
Paperyoshi
Paperyoshi

http://fr.youtube.com/user/Yoshiandme

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieKoolaidMan Thu May 29, 2008 8:30 pm

Chris wrote:
ZombieKoolaidMan wrote:Rock band is probably the best so far that harmonix has made..... at least until guitar hero 4 comes out.

I think GH4 will do horrible, cause the series is just running dry, and keeps having the same stuff. And by adding Drums and Mic. , it's no longer a GUITAR hero, is it?

well now it has advanced song creation so i dont know yes guitar hero is running dry but with the new song creation.....
also paper yoshi i think it comes out in canada a few weeks after US. also mario they originally said that they were'nt going to put the downloadable song option on the one for the wii but they are reconsidering it.
ZombieKoolaidMan
ZombieKoolaidMan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrose Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:15 am

i am so proud one of my friends worked so hard for something they really wanted mariofanatic166 you are someone that will be a big sucess in the future ps thanks for bringin' it down to my house that one day so my parents could try (i dodged a bullet there) i am so going to try to get it k but it will take forever lol XD
blackrose
blackrose
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieKoolaidMan Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:42 pm

yo wonder if tu can play online with different systems pero still play as a band..... probably not. Ohh also download "still Alive" its the end song from portal. its very fun to play.

also M166 what are the five extra songs?
ZombieKoolaidMan
ZombieKoolaidMan
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum